Friday, August 1, 2008

Synergy!

I have so much to say that I find it hard to start. The Synergy Contest is over, and Baron and I managed to, after days of deadlock, squeak out a three vote victory! We all knew it was a small margin, but I don't think anyone realized just how close it was...

Martin Falch took a well deserved second place, and Daniel Nordh had an even closer race for third place with Ramzinator, getting in with one vote!

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/contest.php

All I can say is thanks a ton to everyone who helped, everyone who voted, and everyone who put up with me. There will be a bunch of postmortem on this, I'm sure, but for now I'm catching my breath and preparing video streams and promotional artwork for Gametv-fr and Warcraftmovies- when the WCM movie page goes up for busted, we're getting the nice full page layout.

No comments: