Monday, July 28, 2008

It's finished...

Of course, I can't show you the movie yet until the voting period begins, then I'll see about getting a link to it up here!


Busted!



The Synergy contest is an interesting idea, where everyone uses one of two prewritten scripts and the results are compared. Given that the main purpose seems to be finding a producer for a project they have in mind, this isn't a bad idea- however, the scripts that were offered show some of the potential issues with the system. I'll be talking more about this later, but I'm interested to see what other interpretations besides ours people might have had.

I am looking forward to the people on WCM who don't read the contest rules and post comments like "Didn't someone else already make this?" given that, I imagine, most people who are serious will use the same script.

Much thanks to everyone who helped, especially Caruu, our voice actors, and Titanhoof for being a good sport.

No comments: